• Worked in film labs in Hungary and Israel learning and doing film
Prints, grading, blow-Ups to 35mm, and Telecine work.
• Knowledge of working with a big variety of video and film cameras: all Sony models, RED, Arri, Aaton, Panasonic, JVC, Canon DSLR and more and have a vast experience working with green screen and post production effects for fiction and corporate films.
• Invited by Kodak to the Cannes film festival as one of the 8 young Cinematographers in Europe in 2006.
• Experience in different genres and mixed genre Films: Documentary, fiction and corporate. Films were screened in film festivals, TV channels (Israel, Germany, Holland, France) and the cinema.
• Has 4 years of experience filming corporate films for the biggest companies in Israel: banks, Hi-Tech companies, fashion and many more.
Note:This do not include corporate films and various other projects
"Demons and madness" - 2011, 90 min, fiction/documentary (HDSLR and HDV), Jerusalem film festival, feature film category.
- "Kate" - 2011, 30min, fiction (HDSLR)
- "The Midnight Lover"- 2010, music video (RED ONE) - "All day" - 2010, 15min, fiction (HD, Sony EX-3)
- "Queen Hantarisha” - 2009, 50min, documentary (HD)
- "Gabi is hungry” , 2009, 30min, fiction (HD)
- "Nisan Nativ” - 2009, 90min, documentary (video)
- "The columbian”- 2009, 60min, documentary (video)
- "Before the law” - 2008, 10min, fiction. (HD)
- “Adam's day”, 2008, 27min, fiction (HD) (Jerusalem film festival and the Brelin film festival).
- "The switch"- 2007, 90min, fiction (video)
- "Yemen, Yemen"- 2008, 50min, documentary (HD) (for national Israeli TV).
- "Harmonica Swing" – 2008, 30min, fiction (super16 film).
- "Bocharien Trilogy", 2007, 20 min (part1 of 3), fiction (B&W, super16 Film).
- " Saint Phallus", 2006, 25min fiction (produced by the National Israeli theatre)
- "Vika", 2006, 20min fiction (super16 film, 35mm copy) festivals & awards - Berlin international film festival, Special Mention, best short film; zinebe, international festival of documentary and short, Spain, best picture award ; birds eye view festival, emerging women film makers prize; Film Festival of the Film Academy of Vienna; Festival International Du Film D'Aubagne 2006,france,special mention; Lola Kenya Screen, Africa’s first annual international film festival, best picture & promising director; Jerusalem international film festival.
- "Solnishka", 2005, 20 min fiction (super16 film,35mm copy) festivals & awards - Cannes Film Festival, Kodak Short Film Show Case; 1st Prize, Media School 2005, Lodz, Poland, 2005; Hatch Audiovisual Arts festival, Bozerman, Montana, USA, 2006; Fipa, D’Argent Prize (second place), Biarritz, France, 2006 ; 2nd place award in The Fiction Short Film Category, Monterrey International Film Festival, Mexico, 2006; Base Film Festival, Barcelona, Spain, 2006; Fresh Film Festival, Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic, 2006; Munich International Festival of Film Schools, Germany, 2006;
- “Elinor"- 2005, 12min fiction (16mm film)
- "On the way" - 2004, 10min fiction (16mm film)
- " Daughter"- 2004, 5min fiction (16mm film)
- “Alone"- 2003, 4min fiction (film)
- "Two women" - 2003, 4min fiction (16mm film)
- “The cane" - 2002, 4 min fiction (16mm film)
- "A couple together"
- 2001, 5min fiction (video) Another country"
- 2001, 10min documentary (video)
- “The rabbi Forman" - 2001, 10min documentary
- "The prostitute" - 2001, 4min fiction (video)
- "A kid at home" -2000, 4min fiction (video)